Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > BecomingStaff > Staff Applications

Josh Green
Site Owner

Post Your Staff Applications Here

August 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xXEpiCowKillerXx
IRL: Isaiah IGN: xXEpiCowKillerXx Age: 13 Skype: isaiah driscoll I should be moderater because I like helping people and I'm very nice And try to enforce rules. I've been helper on another server.
August 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh Green
Site Owner

xXEpiCowKillerXx at August 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM

IRL: Isaiah IGN: xXEpiCowKillerXx Age: 13 Skype: isaiah driscoll I should be moderater because I like helping people and I'm very nice And try to enforce rules. I've been helper on another server.

Dear: EpicCow Thank You For You're Application Please Wait 24 Hours For You're Application Too Be Proccessed. Note: We Recognose You Have A Staff Referall From Administrator: AwsomeARAN and will take this into consideration :D

August 12, 2013 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Murdok42

IRL:Lauren

IGN:Murdok42

Age 11

skype name:Can't tell

i should be mod or admin cuz i wanna help and i have been admin 2 times on other worlds :D

August 13, 2013 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jessie.

IRL:Jessie

IGN:Lola5651

Skype name: (unknown)

I should be mod or admin Becuase I am very sencible...And trust worthy! I have been and Epic admin before (Ubove Head admin and next to owner)

August 13, 2013 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lottie xox

IGN: Lottie9102

IRL: Charlotte

I would like to be mod/ admin as i love to help people out, I am trustworthy, kind and helpful, I have been a Mod, Head mod, and a Admin on other servers!

August 13, 2013 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh Green
Site Owner

Sear All Above Thank You For You're Applications I Shall Review ThermAnd Contact You Shortly

August 13, 2013 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Murdok42

i was getting end stone not greifing are we not aloud to i didnt know sorry it was a acciedent

August 20, 2013 at 6:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Murdok42

IRL:Lauren

IGN:Murdok42

Age 11

skype name:Can't tell

i should be mod or admin cuz i wanna help and i have been admin 2 times on other worlds :D

btw i was banned and demoted because i apparently greifed when i was just getting end and netherack stone are we not aloud to?

August 20, 2013 at 6:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

manky94

IRL Name: Sam

IGN Name: manky94

Skype Name: manky944

Reason you should be Umm... Not sure:I am a very trustworthy person and I also own a server so I know about a lot of plugins.

How many other servers you have been this Umm... Not sure:None as I find Umm... Not sure is rarely a rank on other servers. But there is always a first isn't there, although I have had like mod on quite a few other servers.

Any other things you want to add: No...

--

SANNANAN!juid

August 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TommyTheKid789
Hi aaron2911 here i would like to be staff because im really funny and im a pro at building and i got some ideas for the village and it will b a pleasure if i could b staff yours sincerely Tommy (aaron2911)
September 8, 2013 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Avian
IRL:Aiden IGN: Avian688 Age: 13 Skype name: Avian688 I believe i should be moderator because i really enjoy this server and want to join this awesome commutity. Also i have many good ideas. This is the one of many servers ive been on and this one stands out the most. Thank you for reading, Avian
September 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.